Outfit: Lace & Harem


Lace Crop Top - Crossroads Trading Co.
Denim Vest - H&M
Harem Pants - Audrey (from Crossroads Trading Co.)
Quilted Flats - Unknown
Drawstring Bag - American Eagle Outfitters

Hello all! So it seems like I haven't posted for quite a long time, sorry about that! I've been wrapped in a few other things, but now I'm back and I'll be making a conscious effort to bring more posts :) I've been digging harem pants for the longest time, but never got the courage to actually try them, since it was just assumed that shorties like me couldn't pull them off. But to my surprise, they look much better than I predicted after cuffing them up. So y'all can bet I'll be wearing these come summer evenings in California. Overall though, I have to say my favorite buy was the lace crop top, which was on sale for just $4 at Crossroads, a thrift shop that I have a serious love-hate relationship with.

(Also, sorry about the mess in on the floor...heh)

So what do you guys think? Let me know what you guys think of this outfit and be sure to leave a comment below! You can also find me @mildlyfree on Twitter or follow me @mildlyfree on Instagram.

3 comments

  1. The top is my favorite part of the outfit for sure (: and for $4 what a steal! You pulled off the harem pants really well lol i am way to afraid of looking like http://accidentalchinesehipsters.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And LOL that blog gave me a good laugh, I think I'm going to bookmark that page for a rainy day. Maybe Marc Jacobs will reference some of those people for the next fashion week ;)

      Delete
  2. Loooove it! This outfit is amazing! And I still cant believe you got that top for only 4$!!

    ReplyDelete