Spring Casual: Blush & Polka Dots


Blouse - Jason Wu for Target
Sweater - H&M
Army Jacket - Goodwill
Jeans - Urban Outfitters
Pelley Oxfords - Jeffrey Campbell (from FredFlare.com)

My apologies for the lack of new posts. Thinking of topics to blog about ain't easy, y'all! But I figured I ought to at least share this outfit with you guys. Sorry for the photo quality - my face seems kind of washed out because the lighting wasn't too great. I loved the combination of the pastel blouse and knit sweater here, but it was a tad to girly-girl so I threw on an army coat I thrifted from Goodwill (also featured in my last OOTD).

Another favorite this month - JC Pelley oxfords, which are ridiculously comfortable. The style is an update to classic oxfords, with cut-outs and a chevron pattern made of woven raffia.


Yay or nay? Let me know what you guys think of this outfit and be sure to leave a comment below.

No comments