Outfit of the Day - Casual Sunday Brunch



Headband (below) - American Apparel
Cream Poncho - Girl's Monday
Ankle skinny jeans - Levi's
Boots - Blowfish (from DSW)
'Le Pliage' medium shoulder tote - Longchamp

I met up with a friend for brunch today, and wanted to do an easy breezy look that's still suitable for the chilly weather. So I went with a casual knit poncho over a tank top along with simple boots and jeans. I also took my Longchamp 'Le Pliage' tote with me. Ladies, these totes are definitely an essential! Not only are they roomy, but it's casual without looking sloppy, unlike most nylon totes. The leather handles and flap add a bit of fanciness to it. I scored mine with a 10% discount at the flagship Bloomies in NYC. Anyhow, the chilly weather took a warm turn in the afternoon (yay for the heat, bad for my outfit), but the good thing was that I didn't layer too much. Crossing my fingers that the good weather carries on for a while longer. Last year, it got cold enough to start snowing on Halloween!


Yay or nay? Let me know what you guys think of this outfit and be sure to leave a comment below.

2 comments

  1. I'm soo in love with your boots. Want them @__@
    and your bag. Props for getting it on sale, you lucky girl. Definitely a yay for this outfit! Great look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE OUTFIT!! :D It's always to layer for fall!

    Amandaaa'sblog

    ReplyDelete